FALL 2023 SEASON
NOTES FOR THE FALL 2023 SEASON
* WHEN CREATING A TEAM, MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT LEAGUE FROM THE DROPDOWN MENU. TEAMS FORMING OUT OF PRIVATE CLUBS OR NEIGHBORHOOD COURTS MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO BOOK HOME MATCHES AT THE FACILITY CHOOSEN. THE LEAGUE COORINDATOR MUST HAVE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR TEAMS ACCESS WITH THE HOST SITE DIRECTOR FOR YOUR TEAM TO PARTICIPATE.
** TEAMS PLAYING OUT OF MOSER OR CIVITAN PARK WILL HAVE MATCHES BOOKED DIRECTLY BY THE LEAGUE.
*** COURT FEES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR LEAGUE FEE.
**** IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE DIVISION YOU ARE WANTING TO REGISTER FOR, THE LEAGUE MAY BE FULL AND ON A WAITING LIST. PLEASE CONTACT LEAGUE COORDINATOR AT WINSTONSALEM@PLAYTEAMPICKLEBALL.COM TO ADD YOUR TEAMS NAME TO THE WAITING LIST SHOULD MORE COURT TIME BECOME AVAILABLE. WITH THE LIMITED COURTS AVAILABLE IN THE AREA, WE ARE LIMITED TO HOW MANY TEAMS/MATCHES WE CAN RUN. IF YOU CAN SECURE ACCESS FOR A PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM TO PLAY THAT IS NOT LISTED, PLEASE CONTACT THE LEAGUE COORINDATOR ABOUT ADDING THE FACILITY.
FALL 2023 – WINSTON-SALEM
- Captains Meeting: Thursday, September 14th at 7 PM
- Team & Player Registration Opens August 26th
- Team Registration Deadline is Monday, September 11th at midnight (must have minimum 6 players by this date)
- Weekly Matches begin week of September 18th
- Championship Matchday will be in November (exact date TBA)
FALL 2023 DAYS OF PLAY: The following divisions will primarily play on the following days (Weekend match dates may be used as additional play date for any division as needed):
- Co-Ed Advanced 18+ – Wednesday Nights
- Co-Ed Novice 18+ – Monday Nights
- Co-Ed Intermediate 18+ – Tuesday Nights
- Co-Ed Intermediate 50+ – Thursday AM
SCORECARD SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
At the conclusion of each match, a submission of the match results will be made through the Online Captains Portal.
If you have issues reporting your score, please contact email@example.com