FALL 2023 SEASON
449 matches are now booked and the official fall schedule is now released! Click the Teams & Rosters link below to check out all the matches. Some changes may be necessary (some matches may be missing a facility or time) and we will report to team captains as required.
SPRING 2023 – NC TRIAD
- Captains Meeting: Sunday, March 12 @ 3 PM (Bur-Mil Park Shelter #6) or Monday, March 13 @ 7 PM (GMeet – Click Here for Link)
- Team Registration Opens January 11th. Player Registration Opens January 18th
- Team Registration Deadline is Monday, March 6 at midnight (must have minimum 6 players by this date)
- Weekly Matches begin week of March 19th
- Championship Matchday will be Saturday, June 3rd
FALL 2023 – NC TRIAD
- Captains Meeting: Sunday, August 20th at 2 PM via GMeet
- Team & Player Registration Opens July 12th
- Team Registration Deadline is Tuesday, August 8 at midnight (must have minimum 6 players by this date)
- Weekly Matches begin week of August 21st at the earlier
- Championship Matchday will be between October 28 – November 5 (exact date TBA)
NOTES FOR THE FALL 2023 SEASON
* When creating a team, make sure to choose the correct league from the dropdown. Captains must have approval from the host professional of the club selected to play home matches at that facility. This will be confirmed by the league coordinator.
** Team playing out of Bur-Mil Park should choose “FALL 2023 – TRIAD PICKLEBALL AT BUR-MIL PARK” option. Your league fee includes all home match court fees and balls.
*** Please be prepared that all facilities will be charging court fees for league matches this season, including Bur-Mil Park.
**** IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE DIVISION YOU ARE WANTING TO REGISTER FOR, the league may be at capacity for this division. Please contact League Coordinator Deb Vincent at SERVICE@PLAYTEAMPICKLEBALL.COM to add your team to the waiting list.
FALL 2023 DAYS OF PLAY: The following divisions will primarily play on the following days (Weekend match dates may be used as additional play date for any division as needed):
- Co-Ed Advanced 18+ – Monday Nights
- Co-Ed Novice 18+ – Tuesday Nights
- Women’s Intermediate 18+ – Wednesday Nights
- Men’s Intermediate 18+ – Thursday Nights
- Co-Ed Intermediate 18+ – Sunday Afternoons
- Men’s Intermediate 50+ – Monday AM
- Women’s Intermediate 50+ – Tuesday AM
- Co-Ed Intermediate 50+ – Wednesday AM
- Co-Ed Novice 50+ – Thursday AM
- Co-Ed Advanced 50+ – Sunday PM
** NOTE: The Co-Ed Intermediate divisions are intended as the High Intermediate and more competitive Intermediate level.
PAST SEASON RECAPS:
SCORECARD SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
At the conclusion of each match, a submission of the match results will be made through the Online Captains Portal.
If you have issues reporting your score, please contact email@example.com