FALL 2023 SEASON
449 matches are now booked and the official fall schedule is now released! Click the Teams & Rosters link below to check out all the matches. Some changes may be necessary (some matches may be missing a facility or time) and we will report to team captains as required.
SPRING 2023 – DURHAM/CHAPEL HILL
- Captains Meeting: Friday, March 10 @ Noon (Hollow Rock Raquet & Swim Club) or Monday, March 13 @ 7 PM (GMeet – Click Here for Link)
- Team Registration Opens January 11th. Player Registration Opens January 18th
- Team Registration Deadline is Monday, March 6 at midnight (must have minimum 6 players by this date)
- Weekly Matches begin week of March 19th
- Championship Matchday will be Saturday, June 3rd
FALL 2023 – DURHAM/CHAPEL HILL
- Captains Meeting: Sunday, August 20th at 3 PM via GMeet
- Team & Player Registration Opens July 12th
- Team Registration Deadline is Tuesday, August 8 at midnight (must have minimum 6 players by this date)
- Weekly Matches begin week of August 21st at the earlier
- Championship Matchday will be the weekend of November 4-5 (exact date TBA)
NOTES FOR THE FALL 2023 SEASON
* When creating a team, make sure to choose the correct league from the dropdown. Captains must have approval from the host professional of the club selected to play home matches at that facility. This will be confirmed by the league coordinator.
** Your league fee includes court fees at all facilities
*** IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE DIVISION YOU ARE WANTING TO REGISTER FOR, the league may be at capacity for this division. Please contact League Coordinator Deb Vincent at SERVICE@PLAYTEAMPICKLEBALL.COM to add your team to the waiting list.
FALL 2023 DAYS OF PLAY: The following divisions will primarily play on the following days (** Friday & Weekend match dates may be used as additional play date for any division as needed):
- Men Intermediate 18+ – Monday Nights
- Co-Ed Intermediate 18+ – Tuesday Nights
- Co-Ed Advanced 18+ – Wednesday Nights
- Women Intermediate 18+ – Thursday Nights
- Co-Ed Novice 18+ – Sunday Afternoons
- Co-Ed Intermediate 50+ – Monday AM
- Women Intermediate 50+ – Tuesday AM *NEW*
- Co-Ed Novice 50+ – Thursday AM
- Co-Ed Advanced 50+ – Sunday Afternoons *NEW*
** NOTE: The Co-Ed Intermediate divisions are intended as the High Intermediate and more competitive Intermediate level.
PAST SEASON RECAPS:
SCORECARD SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
At the conclusion of each match, a submission of the match results will be made through the Online Captains Portal.
If you have issues reporting your score, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org